The success of Altus is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. This is built by creative, productive employees who are encouraged to make suggestions while thinking "outside the box."
Every job is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to the people who trust and respect us.
Make A Difference.
Current Available Positions
DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT MARKETING
The Director of Product Marketing oversees the marketing activities for the organization. A primary emphasis is in growing the Altus brand through national shows, customer presentations and in-depth training with sales teams and reseller partners. Identifying market trends and addressing product needs and gaps are a key aspect of this role. This position requires up to 50% travel.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
- Formulate, lead and execute a defined market-driven business strategy to motivate and engage the sales force.
- Formalize Altus brand strategy and integration throughout the marketplace and within partner networks
- Maintain and update all web platforms (website, social media, blogs, etc.)
- Analyze and interpret lead generation portals including website, video platforms, newsletters, and HIMSS Analytics
- Provide direction on new marketing initiatives including literature, brochures, and customer facing materials
- Strategize national and regional tradeshow presence and work with internal teams to determine product, displays, and customer follow-up
- Conduct and edit marketing videos focused on product presentations and training modules
- Plan the Marketing launch of new products and release and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Collaborative effort within new product development and supporting the team in product improvements
- Be the expert on the buyers and those competing in the healthcare IT marketplace
- Develop and perform In-Service program for end user product training and comfort
- Present to key customers and resellers to enhance and grow profitable revenue
- Craft messaging for weekly partner and customer newsletters
- Create content and present monthly webinars on product knowledge and industry insights
- Formulate and assist with large customer presentations and evaluations
- Develop, Implement & Lead on-board training for new sales directors, reps and reseller partners
- Organize and facilitate monthly sales meetings and annual national sales meetings
SPECIAL PROJECTS AS ASSIGNED
- Consult on service platform needs and direction for customer support and quick customer service response
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree; related discipline
- 5+ years experience as a product manager
- Strong analytical and organization skills required
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Self-directed, goal driven