The success of Altus is determined by our success in operating as a unified team. This is built by creative, productive employees who are encouraged to make suggestions while thinking "outside the box."
Every job is essential to fulfilling our mission every day to the people who trust and respect us.
Make A Difference.
Current Available Positions
Northeast Region Sales Director
The Northeast Region Sales Director will take “ownership” of this sales territory. The candidate must target end-users (Health Systems) through authorized resellers (Value Added Resellers, Technology Integrators, Office Furniture Dealers), and independent sales representatives within each key market. The ultimate goal is to build distribution, drive profitable sales and grow this territory yearly per company goals. This individual will be based remotely and work out of their home office. This position requires approximately 60% travel.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Meet or exceed yearly sales goal for the Northeast Region.
- Target End-User Accounts(Hospital I.T. Departments & Clinician Leadership.
- Focus on achieving company goals for Evaluation Sample Program
- Drive sales via select Authorized Resellers
- Manage Independent Rep Groups that cover strategic geographic territories
- Northeast Region is defined as: Maine, New Hampshire, Vermont, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, New York, New Jersey, Delaware, Eastern Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington DC, Virginia + Quebec Canada.
- 4 Year Bachelor’s Degree; marketing or business preferred
- Detail oriented with strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years selling to Hospitals, preferably I.T. Department; management experience a plus
- Ability to effectively formulate, lead, and execute a defined sales strategy
- Ability to treat this “Northeast Sales Territory” as your own business
- Ability to work within the structure of a small business
- Salary + Incentive Based Compensation
- Health insurance, vacation pay and 401K
The Buyer / Planner manages inventory to ensure necessary parts are available to fill orders on schedule.
An employee in this position must be able to perform the essential job functions listed below with or without reasonable accommodation. The Company will make reasonable accommodation for a qualified individual with a disability to enable the qualified individual to perform essential job functions.
- Manage daily Purchasing function utilizing MRP system
- Issue purchase orders to approved suppliers to fill demand
- Issue “requests for quote” (RFQ) document for supplier quotations in MRP system
- Maintain Supplier database
- Document and track supplier acknowledgements in MRP system
- Schedule incoming freight and expedite orders as needed to ensure on-time delivery
- Assist in rationalizing ordering system (reorder points, reorder quantities, etc.)
- Process weekly KanBan purchases for consumable items
- Order prototypes for Engineering/Product Development team
- Configure/order new components in support of new product launches
- Assign ship dates to work orders based on manufacturing capacity
- Communicate with Manufacturing team on part shortages, past due orders, etc.
- Investigate inventory discrepancies and assist with cycle counts as needed
- Manage inventory parts and bills of materials within the MRP system
- Assist with annual physical inventory
- Process non-conforming product reports submitted by Engineering/Quality team
- Communicate with suppliers on quality issues to ensure materials meet or exceed product quality specifications
- Ensure that credit/replacement of defective product is received in a timely manner, when applicable
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years of experience in purchasing/inventory control/production
- High School Diploma or GED