Clio's Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) offers exceptional performance and a favorable return on investment. Continued workstation monitoring that provides: visibility of charge level, charge time, status and battery health.
ClinicView's user friendly tool bar gives easy to access viewing to battery and charging levels, battery health indicator, as well as overload alarm and low battery warnings. A simple, but useful dashboard for nurses, clinicians, physician assistants, and there cart users.
- Installs on any mobile medical cart PC.
- Operational with Windows, Linux, or Mac
- Reads mobile power status via USB
- Convenient on-screen tool tray icons
TechView cart servicer's are able to view any cart on the LAN via Ethernet, giving real time diagnostics and audits:
- Controller and battery status
- View alarm history by date/time of event to assist in cart usage tracking and service diagnostics.
- The configuration tab is password protected to prevent inadvertent changes to cart assets information, battery configurations, warning thresholds, etc.
- Event log records date and time of all alarms and status indications.
- Data Log reports the source of output power and key battery and power measures.
FleetView lets you list and sort your information to include in reports. You can also view mobile carts via multi-level facility maps, or type/name of alarm. FleetView's elegantly simple rules engine called "Smart Groups" watches for and will send an email notification whenever conditions change. For example, one-click visibility of present and future service needs.
- Need Service Now Report - List of devices with active Service alerts - Battery or Component Faults.
- Need Service Soon Report - Report of devices that have battery life below defined threshold to allow budget planning/service rotation planning for battery replacement.