Altus performed and In-Service at:
in Chicago, IL. The results:
- Ensured satisfaction with the clinicians.
- Addressed concerns BEFORE they were issues.
- Reviewed proper procedures with Information Services.
In-Service takes customer service to the next level...
- Provide them with the ideal cable management, adjustments, and battery maintenance protocol for comfort and confidence that they can support the clinicians.
- Take this requirement off from the already maxed-out IS group and provide the clinicians with a high-level training to ensure they are optimally utilizing their carts and wall mounts.
"Works Great!" - RN
Visiting fast-paced spaces like the Emergency Department gives us an idea on how our products handle the areas that tend to inflict the most abuse on products. If we fit in here, we can fit in most places!
"They seem more friendly, less clinical." - IS
Small changes, like utilizing our color portfolio, provide soft finishes and a calming effect in often stressful environments.
"It's nice to have options, like sitting or standing at any height."
- MICCU RN
Clinician's need a workstation that is quick and intuitive. Altus products are always designed to enhance the caregiving experience, never hinder it.