Medical Workstations: How Altus Brings Value to Your Health Facility
By | Published Jun 19, 2019
The most important thing we can offer our customers is value. In this article, we’ll break down today’s healthcare reimbursement age and the value Altus provides. By the end, you’ll be able to create a checklist to make sure you’re getting the most out of your medical workstation provider.
Your budget is important. IT departments do a lot of leg work to cut costs. Most can say the days of reimbursement are gone. Purchasing what’s marketed as “the best product” (which in turn just ended up being the most expensive with little follow through of durability and customer service) is no longer acceptable.
Strategies have changed. Health facilities need a product that is going to last, look nice and satisfy clinicians. That’s where Altus comes in. Our medical workstations and customer service thrive in the industry.
Ahhh - the ease of doing business with Altus. Our goal is to make your job easier, and to make you and your team look good!
- Free Freight. Expect this benefit for all standard products shipped to the contiguous 48 states.
- 9 Colors – No Upcharge. Altus’ wide color portfolios help meet the needs of hospital design. Did you know that colors can help patient healing? We have a white paper for that!
- UPS Ground. Need it fast? Our popular and ground-breaking MPC-42 laptop cart and MPC-43 kidney laptop cart can be there in a flash.https://altus-inc.com/custom-s...
One Stop Shop.
- 60+ Accessories that support custom solutions to fit your needs. Check out our gallery of accessories. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Our in-house engineers love a good custom solution challenge.
- MPM View. Each powered cart comes with a free built-in diagnostic software. It’s a predictive and descriptive tool that reduces costs. Expect to improve your workflow process and utilization. Learn more about MPM View here.
In Your Backyard Customer Service.
Altus’ customer service team is located in Grand Rapids, MI – our office is right outside our manufacturing facility doors. We’ve worked hard to provide our customers with superior service and create programs that go above and beyond. We’re proud of our extended warranty and services program.
Looking for Next Steps?
- Reach out to us! When you reach out to Altus, you’ll be connected with a local workstation expert. They understand there isn’t a one-size-fits-all solution and they aren’t afraid to get their hands dirty to get your equipment up and running. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Check out our literature. Get the nitty-gritty details you need.
- Request a free sample evaluation so you and your clinicians can test drive our powered and non-powered carts in your facility. See if you qualify!